(2) Part Time Grounds Positions:
20-30hrs Weekly through approximately October, 2016
Flexible Hours during the workweek
Can be put on a Call Out list for Snow Removal if interested
Essential Job Functions:
• Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Reviews daily work order priorities with the Grounds Supervisor at the beginning and ending of each day.
• Waters and maintains landscaping as directed by the Grounds Supervisor.
• Assists Grounds Supervisor in maintaining a clean, safe work shop and Campus
• Performs routine maintenance tasks: landscaping, equipment repairs and upkeep
• Observes the conditions of the community and immediately reports actions to correct unsafe conditions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 18 years of age or older
• Previous knowledge of groundskeeper and/or general maintenance/janitorial experience a plus
• A valid driver’s license may be required
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work functions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, team-oriented attitude
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Physical Requirements/Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Temperature/Climate: This position will work in various environments based on the tasks that need to be completed. Work will include both outdoor and indoor environments.
Physical/Mental/Organizational Capabilities: The individual must possess the ability to walk, stand, sit, bend, balance, climb stairs and lift, push/pull, carry, and/or move a minimum of 50 pounds; maximum of 100 pounds w/assistance. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to reach with hands and arms: stand; walk; and use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, technological equipment, tools, or controls. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. The ability to pay attention to detail, problem solve, troubleshoot, and make decisions is required.
Personal Protective Equipment necessary: Affected employees are required to use/wear PPE such as, safety goggles, splash shield, gloves, etc.
Contact Information if interested:
Director of Campus Operations: Merv Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org | 816-589-0758)
Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2 years Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position at a medium size not-for profit organization.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and be proficient at Microsoft Dynamics (GP) accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel). Experience with CAMS Billing module a plus.
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management. Prior process automation experience will be beneficial as well.
This position will report to the Director of Finance and may be assigned special projects as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Make daily collection calls
– Conduct account research and analysis
– Prepare and maintain various reports
– Maintain an accurate aging report
– Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
– Assist in reconciling A/R to the G/L
– Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
The IT developer will be responsible for multiple integrations along with working help desk tickets.
• Works with IT Director for integration projects
• SQL queries/views knowledge
• SharePoint .net experience and workflows
• ASP.net programming knowledge
• PHP programming knowledge
• PowerShell knowledge with scripting for automation
• Basic website and HTML code experience
• Assisting with helpdesk tickets
• Using API and LTI to integrate multiple systems including Microsoft, SIS, LMS, and SAP systems.
• Basic understanding of networking technologies
• Basic understanding of macros and office products
• Work alongside other Helpdesk technicians to ensure accuracy of system
• Create and manage online forms
• A Christian with high integrity who is actively pursuing a relationship with Christ in a local church body that is involved with Great Commission work
• Experience various programming technologies and a team player
• Ability to pass a background check, and hold a valid driver’s license
If you meet these qualifications, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
THERE ARE ALWAYS OPPORTUNITIES for student employment at Midwestern Seminary. Home to Sprint, H&R Block, AMC Theaters, Applebee’s, Hallmark and more, Kansas City has been called the “heart of entrepreneurship in the Midwest.” The thriving business community provides ample jobs in the area. Just a few examples of employment for students can be found at places like these:
- Sam’s Club
- UPS (United Parcel Service)
- HyVee Grocery Stores
- Allied Barton (Security Officer Jobs)
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Missouri Department of Labor
For additional employment opportunities, please visit KansasCityJobs.net. You can search job boards, company career pages, and associations for jobs in Kansas City with one search. This is a free service with no registration necessary.
For students wishing to access available ministry positions, login to the Student Portal, then click Job Search.
No Current Positions Available.