Assistant Director of College Admissions
Grow College Enrollment
- Grow enrollment by moving potential college students through the Admissions funnel.
- Implement and enhance the communication plan for assigned potential students.
- Utilize campus software and tools with maximum efficiency and output.
- Hospitably host and counsel potential students during campus visits.
Oversee Recruiting Personnel
- Train, develop, and empower Admissions Counselors in all recruiting and funnel communication.
- Train, develop, and empower Student Recruiters in all recruiting and funnel communication.
Oversee the Admissions Communication Plan
- Strategically develop, implement, and enhance a comprehensive communication plan for incoming students.
- Travel to churches, high schools, and conferences to recruit college students.
- Assess recruiting strategy and plans from semester to semester, year to year.
Events and Projects
- Assist in planning and executing Admissions projects and events.
- Willing and happy to do little things every day
- Listens well to others’ directives, needs, and desires
- Anxious to be a part of the vision and mission of Midwestern Seminary and College
- Always eager to tell more people about the vision of Midwestern Seminary and College
- Able to connect results in the admissions office to effects – positive or negative – in the kingdom of Christ
- Results oriented; willing to do whatever it takes to finish a job
- Not content with average outcomes; desires the best outcome
- Hospitable; makes others feel welcome, important, and involved
- Assertive when working on projects
- Able to put pieces together and solve problems without much direction
- Relationally aware, reads people well, and is able to sense when something is “off”
- People-oriented, cheerful, extroverted
The IT developer will be responsible for multiple integrations along with working help desk tickets.
• Works with IT Director for integration projects
• SQL queries/views knowledge
• SharePoint .net experience and workflows
• ASP.net programming knowledge
• PHP programming knowledge
• PowerShell knowledge with scripting for automation
• Basic website and HTML code experience
• Assisting with helpdesk tickets
• Using API and LTI to integrate multiple systems including Microsoft, SIS, LMS, and SAP systems.
• Basic understanding of networking technologies
• Basic understanding of macros and office products
• Work alongside other Helpdesk technicians to ensure accuracy of system
• Create and manage online forms
• A Christian with high integrity who is actively pursuing a relationship with Christ in a local church body that is involved with Great Commission work
• Experience various programming technologies and a team player
• Ability to pass a background check, and hold a valid driver’s license
If you meet these qualifications, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
THERE ARE ALWAYS OPPORTUNITIES for student employment at Midwestern Seminary. Home to Sprint, H&R Block, AMC Theaters, Applebee’s, Hallmark and more, Kansas City has been called the “heart of entrepreneurship in the Midwest.” The thriving business community provides ample jobs in the area. Just a few examples of employment for students can be found at places like these:
- Sam’s Club
- UPS (United Parcel Service)
- HyVee Grocery Stores
- Allied Barton (Security Officer Jobs)
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Missouri Department of Labor
For additional employment opportunities, please visit KansasCityJobs.net. You can search job boards, company career pages, and associations for jobs in Kansas City with one search. This is a free service with no registration necessary.
For students wishing to access available ministry positions, login to the Student Portal, then click Job Search.
No Current Positions Available.