Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with a minimum of 2 years Account Receivable and Collection experience who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection position at a medium size not-for profit organization.
Applicant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and be proficient at Microsoft Dynamics (GP) accounting software and MS Office (especially Excel). Experience with CAMS Billing module a plus.
The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management. Prior process automation experience will be beneficial as well.
This position will report to the Director of Finance and may be assigned special projects as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Make daily collection calls
– Conduct account research and analysis
– Prepare and maintain various reports
– Maintain an accurate aging report
– Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
– Assist in reconciling A/R to the G/L
– Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
The IT developer will be responsible for multiple integrations along with working help desk tickets.
• Works with IT Director for integration projects
• SQL queries/views knowledge
• SharePoint .net experience and workflows
• ASP.net programming knowledge
• PHP programming knowledge
• PowerShell knowledge with scripting for automation
• Basic website and HTML code experience
• Assisting with helpdesk tickets
• Using API and LTI to integrate multiple systems including Microsoft, SIS, LMS, and SAP systems.
• Basic understanding of networking technologies
• Basic understanding of macros and office products
• Work alongside other Helpdesk technicians to ensure accuracy of system
• Create and manage online forms
• A Christian with high integrity who is actively pursuing a relationship with Christ in a local church body that is involved with Great Commission work
• Experience various programming technologies and a team player
• Ability to pass a background check, and hold a valid driver’s license
If you meet these qualifications, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
THERE ARE ALWAYS OPPORTUNITIES for student employment at Midwestern Seminary. Home to Sprint, H&R Block, AMC Theaters, Applebee’s, Hallmark and more, Kansas City has been called the “heart of entrepreneurship in the Midwest.” The thriving business community provides ample jobs in the area. Just a few examples of employment for students can be found at places like these:
- Sam’s Club
- UPS (United Parcel Service)
- HyVee Grocery Stores
- Allied Barton (Security Officer Jobs)
- Lowe’s Home Improvement
- Missouri Department of Labor
For additional employment opportunities, please visit KansasCityJobs.net. You can search job boards, company career pages, and associations for jobs in Kansas City with one search. This is a free service with no registration necessary.
For students wishing to access available ministry positions, login to the Student Portal, then click Job Search.
No Current Positions Available.