Services We Provide
- 24 hour coverage
- Vehicle Registration
- Emergency Alert System
- Parking Traffic Enforcement
- Key Management
- School Policy Enforcement
- Unlock and Lock-up
- Security Escort Program
- Clery Act Management
- Incident Reports
- First Aid & First Aid Supplies
- Annual Safety Report 2016-2017
Safety and Security Tips
- Travel/park in lighted areas; travel in pairs if possible.
- Report any suspicious person or activities. Report all incidents no matter how minor, and call Midwestern Seminary Security.
- Be sure to lock/secure windows and doors in your office or room. Lock your vehicles and bikes. Store valuables in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Never loan keys to anyone. They may be lost, stolen, or duplicated.
- Mark or engrave your belongings. Don’t leave belongings unattended.
- Familiarize yourself with the location of Midwestern Seminary Security and Campus Operations.
- Keep alert and be aware of your surroundings.
- Have your keys ready when approaching your vehicle, so you will be able to get into your vehicle quickly.
REMEMBER: The person who is most responsible for your security is YOU. Always keep that in mind!