Apply for Financial Aid
1. File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This can be completed by visiting www.fafsa.ed.gov. Midwestern’s school code is: 002485
2. Apply for outside scholarships
Does your church or association offer scholarships to students preparing for ministry? Do you qualify for an employee tuition reimbursement plan or a dependent scholarship?
3. Complete the scholarship application form
Scholarships are available for returning students who complete the application form.
4. Sign, date and return your Financial Aid Award Letter
You will receive an Award Letter from the Financial Aid office. Review the letter, sign and date where requested and return the form to Midwestern.
5. Complete a Master Promissory Note and your Loan Entrance Counseling
If you are taking out a student loan for the first time, you are required to complete Master Promissory Note and Loan Entrance Counseling. This can be completed by visiting www.studentloans.gov.
6. Check your financial aid status on the Student Portal
Login to the Student Portal and review your financial aid status at your convenience.