Website Mid-Cities Church
Job Posted on: 12-11-2020
Mid-Cities Church in Maplewood, Missouri
Position: Lead Pastor
Mid-Cities church, a multi-ethnic and multi-generational church located in the heart of Maplewood, Missouri, is seeking a full-time or bivocational lead pastor and servant leader. The ideal candidate is adept at clearly articulating the Gospel with Biblically grounded, expository preaching. Serving with the elders in equal authority, he would determine the vision, development, organization, and administration of the ministries of the church.
Will serve as the teaching elder and is responsible for sermon preparation.
Cares for the flock in an edifying, compassionate, and encouraging way.
Passionate about helping the congregation discern and develop their spiritual gifts while encouraging active membership and service.
● Demonstrate characteristics as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-8 and Titus 1:5-9.
● Lives a life dedicated to prayer
● Visionary Leader
● Christ-centered and theologically grounded
● Works well across multiple ethnic and generational demographics
● Seeking a long-term ministry placement
● Able to lovingly shepherd and lead the flock
● Identifies strengths and empowers people
● Encourages active membership and service
● A posture of humility
To Apply, please submit
● Cover letter that includes a description of your call to ministry
● Recordings of 2 sermons
● Three references that can testify to your character
Applications to be submitted to: Jobs@midcitiesstl.com
For more information about our church and beliefs, please visit https://www.midcitiesstl.com