We will no longer be offering Doctoral Guest Housing on campus as of August 1, 2022. Please update the Doctoral/Ph.D. Housing page to indicate this, and include the following list of hotels options located near the MBTS campus.
Hotels Located Near Campus (within 5 miles)
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kansas City North/Gladstone ($$)
2.6 miles from campus
+1 (816) 886-9693
Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City at Briarcliff ($$$)
2.7 miles from campus
+1 (816) 841-3300
Best Western Country Inn – North ($$)
2.9 miles from campus
+1 (816) 459-7222
Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Kansas City ($$$)
4.1 miles from campus
+1 (816) 218-1100
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Kansas City North ($)
4.3 miles from campus
+1 (816) 548-1456
Econo Lodge Kansas City Downtown North ($)
4.5 miles from campus
+1 (816) 421-6000
- Please complete and submit the guest housing form, at least ten business days (2 weeks) prior to arrival.
- Prior to arrival, a reservation confirmation will be sent to the mbts.edu student email provided in the Guest Housing Form.
- If a student does not receive confirmation via email, reservations have not been made.
- At the student’s request, reservations may include one extra day – either one day prior or one day following your scheduled class – as necessary to accommodate your travel schedule.
- If students wish to share a room, each student must submit a request specifying the name(s) of their preferred roommate(s).
- If you do not specify a roommate(s) in the request, you will be assigned a room/bed as available.
- Charges will be billed to each student’s account. Payment may be submitted by credit card online through the student portal or by cashier’s check in the Financial Services office. Payment is due within 30 days of posting.
- NO transportation is provided by MBTS. Students must arrange for their own transportation.
- Review various ground transportation options from the airport.
- Please complete the reservation cancellation form.
- In the event that a cancellation form is not received at least one business day prior to the scheduled arrival date, or if the student is a “no show”, the student will still be accountable for the cost of the entire scheduled stay.
Off Campus Apartment Options
- Click here to find off-campus apartments in close proximity to MBTS