Website Temple Baptist Church
The Youth Director is a full-time staff position. The YD will promote the integration of our youth into the life of TBC.
The YD will work to develop programming and faith formation opportunities for teens
1. Coordinate with staff and ministry teams for effective ministry for youth grades 6-12, through youth gatherings, Vacation Bible School and Sunday School.
2. Provide projects inside and outside the congregation, including bible study and other topical studies in the areas of faith and discipleship for our congregation.
3. Develop and maintain healthy relationships with the youth and their families through all activities.
4. Work with the Youth and to recruit, develop and encourage volunteers and parents to provide fellowship and faith building activities.
5. Regularly participate in weekly worship and fellowship at TBC and encourage youth to do the same.
6. Submit announcements to promote events and activities through church communication outlets.
7. Attend staff meetings and other meetings as they relate to required ministries.
8. Assess effectiveness of youth and family programs. Provide feedback for improvement to the Pastor.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1628