Website Missouri Baptist Children's Home
MBCH Children & Family Ministries is seeking a full time Behavioral Therapist / Residential Case Manager to join our multi-disciplinary team in Mt Vernon, MO, near Springfield. Our Therapists are passionate about building trust based relationships to facilitate individual and group therapy while providing supportive case management for the youth in our Residential and Transitional Living Programs.
- Facilitating the intake process and initiation of care
- Conducting individual, group, and family counseling with a Christian focus
- Conducting psychosocial assessments and submitting monthly therapy reports to the psychiatrist to facilitate medication management
- Writing treatment plans, leading treatment plan review meetings, and submitting progress reports for court hearings
- Managing on-going crisis intervention and providing referrals for community resources
- Social work file management and maintaining case management progress notes
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits including affordable health, dental, vision, life insurance and a generous retirement plan.
- MA, Counseling or Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- Currently licensed LPC, LCSW, or LMFT, or in process of becoming licensed (PLPC)
- Relevant counseling experience required, in a residential youth setting highly preferred
- MBCH is a nonprofit, faith-based, Christian organization and all candidates will share our Christian faith, values, and ministry focus
About MBCH Children and Family Ministries
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is a nonprofit faith-based subsidiary of Missouri Baptist Children’s Home providing programs and services for children, youth, adults, and families. We are a leading child services agency and children’s advocate offering our services to anyone regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability or income. With service locations in Bridgeton, Joplin, Kansas City, Mt. Vernon, Peculiar, Springfield and Southeast Missouri, MBCH Children and Family Ministries is privileged to serve children and their families from across the state.