Website Missouri Baptist Children's Home Children and Family Ministries
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is seeking a Full Time Residential Specialist to be a Night Monitor (Overnights) for our Therapeutic Group Foster Home for boys age 12-18 in Peculiar, MO. If you desire to serve God through ministry to youth, please consider applying at mbch.org.
Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9:00 pm to 8:00 am (33 hours each week with full time benefits)
Overnight Residential Specialists primary responsibilities include:
Provide constant monitoring of clients in their direct care
Work with clients on choices/consequences
Manage house/client needs
Assist in providing proper dietary needs
Maintain accurate documentation of medication and address health concerns
Provide prayer and spiritual support for clients
Communicate and collaborate with other staff to coordinate services and ensure quality
Assist in completing reports and other required documentation and administrative tasks as necessary
Compensation and Benefits: a robust Total Rewards package!
Insurance coverage in the following areas begins on the first day of employment:
• Life Insurance (equaling 3X the annual salary)
• Medical/Health Insurance (for Employee only-$25.00 per month.)
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
After the six-month assessment period the following benefits begin:
• Employee is eligible for a ½ step merit raise (based on 6-month evaluation/performance appraisal)
• Employee begins accruing sick time (24 hours per year).
• Employee begins retirement program. On a monthly basis, the agency will put the equivalent of 10% of the employee’s monthly salary into the retirement account. (The 10% is not taken out of the salary.) Fully vested after five years of 20% per year schedule.
• Vacation time, sick time, and holidays are built-in to the regular days off every other week. After 5 years of employment, the employee earns 7 vacation days annually. After 10 years of employment, 14 days are earned annually.
• MCCA Certifications: at six, twelve and eighteen-month intervals, 3 levels of certification (Basic, Senior, Master) can be earned by meeting specific training and work experience requirements. A pay increase of $320/semi-annually can be earned for each level obtained.
• Training/Staff Development Opportunities at no cost to employee.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Christian workplace atmosphere in a ministry setting
Qualifications for Overnight Residential Specialists:
*We are a faith-based Christian organization and our best candidates share our Christian faith and ministry focus
*Must be at least 21 years of age
*Must have valid Driver’s License and willingness to obtain Class E within 21 days of employment
*High School diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
*Prior experience working in a residential direct care setting is highly desired