Website Midwestern Seminary
|Report to||Director of Campus Operations|
|FLSA Status||Hourly, Non-Exempt|
Primarily responsible for picking up and delivering mail to each department around the seminary campus, as well as processing any outgoing mail and/or packages. Secondarily responsible for maintaining up to date data in the Energy Portfolio Manager.
- Sort and distribute mail to individuals or departments
- Package and ship bulk mail
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage
- Ensure office is adequately stocked with mail supplies
- Receipt date-stamp all incoming mail
- Bulk mailings four times per year, may require additional work hours
- Input data to the Energy Portfolio Manager program in a timely manner, and as instructed
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Including, not limited to:
- Christian with high integrity, actively pursuing a relationship with God
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritize essential functions
- Able to work in extreme temperature and weather conditions
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain a structured schedule to ensure timely and accurate delivery of postal items.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Positive Attitude
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Must be able to pass background screening, including driving record
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- No more than twenty-nine (29) hours per week
- Mail Clerk – 20 hours
- Data Entry Clerk – 5 – 9 hours as required
- Warehouse, loading dock and offices
- Move between indoor and outdoor environments regularly
- Physically demanding position
- Required to walk distances throughout campus
- May be required to sit or stand for periods of time at desk or computer station
- Required to stand, walk, bend, twist and reach with hands and arms regularly
- Able to push, pull, lift and or adjust up to 50 lbs.
- Able to move heavy equipment, work from ladder, move through tight spaces
- Specific vision abilities may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the position.