Website First Baptist Church Counce
· Direct the organization and implementation of a comprehensive church music ministry including, but not limited to, vocal and/or instrumental ensembles, worship teams, and special events.
· Direct the organization and implementation of a complete audio/visual ministry including, but not limited to, sound technicians, visual media operators, video camera operators, graphic designers, and online streaming operators.
· Assist the Senior Pastor in planning the congregational worship services of the church and being responsible for selecting the music.
· Serve as a leader in the worship services.
· Recruit, enlist, and train leaders, workers and volunteers for the church music and audio/visual ministries.
· Oversee the scheduling of the necessary workers and volunteers to execute weekly worship services.
· Recruit, identify and cultivate musical and vocal talent for the benefit of the music ministry.
· Oversee the audition process for instrumentalists and vocalists.
· Oversee the scheduling of the necessary instrumentalists and vocalists to execute weekly worship services.
· Supervise the work of music staff workers and volunteers along with audio/visual workers and volunteers. Conduct regular meetings of the same for the purpose of evaluation, training and planning.
· Lead the church music committee and the church audio/visual committee.
· Serve on, and work with, other church committees as assigned.
· Plan, organize and promote special events to enhance the music and audio/visual ministries.
· Oversee maintenance and upkeep of music supplies, instruments, cameras, computers, sound boards, microphones, speakers, projectors, televisions, and all other equipment or materials pertaining to the music and audio/visual ministries.
· Prepare reports necessary to keep the church fully informed concerning the music and audio/visual ministries.
· In conjunction with the music and audio/visual committees, prepare an annual budget for each. Once approved by the church, administrate said budget.
· Be informed of denominational goals, emphases, publications, materials, policies and plans for employing these as they relate to our church.
· Cooperate with associational and state leaders in promoting activities of mutual interest.
· Keep informed on current music trends, methods, materials, resources, promotional ideas, and administrative techniques, and maintain a consistent program of self-improvement.
· Assist other ministers and staff members in church events and community events.
· Assist in pastoral care and visitation.
· Assist in church administrative duties.
· Be an active, visible, vocal and reputable member of the community by developing relationships with local schools, businesses, community leaders and others.
· All other duties assigned by the pastor.
Desired Gifts & Skills
Online Streaming ProficiencyFamiliarity with Boxcast
Familiarity with OBS Studio
Audio/Visual ProficiencyKnowledge and experience using digital mixers and effects
Experience with Behringer x32
Familiarity and experience with Apple computers
Familiarity and experience with ProPresenter 7
Familiarity with video switchers
Experience with Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E