Website CrossPointe Church
CrossPointe Church is looking for a man to join our leadership team as our Director of Student Ministries.
- Plan, develop, oversee and evaluate all components of Student Ministry grades 7th – 12th.
- Develop and implement an engaging discipleship path for students that includes weekly worship gatherings, small group experiences, parent communication/involvement and service opportunities.
- Create an inviting culture where students want to bring their friends to Amplify weekly gatherings/events and build community.
- Invest in relationships with students in the community and go where they are through outreach activities.
- Recruit, lead, equip and have fun with a team of volunteers to reach the students.
- Primary teacher/communicator of student ministry.
- Provide ongoing training and leadership development for volunteers
- Implement follow-up with new and current students.
- Develop and implement student leadership opportunities.
- Be a team player who collaborates with all ministries of CrossPointe Church.
- Be proactive and have the initiative to troubleshoot and evaluate in order to expand the ministry.
- Manage student ministry annual budget.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a Christian college or university that is baptistic in doctrine. A seminary degree or further theological training is not required but is a great bonus.
- Some student ministry experience is helpful but not required.
- The ideal candidate will be teachable, hungry, and willing to take on challenges.
- Clear calling to connect with and disciple students.
- Have a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ with a strong working knowledge of the Bible.
- Be a team player who easily collaborates with other teams while maintaining a humble servant attitude.
- Connected to current youth culture.
- Actively multiplying leadership by recruiting, developing and inspiring student and adult leaders.
- A self-starter with the drive to see the vision through.
- Have the drive to create and build, lining people up to the vision while communicating clear action steps.
- Enjoy leading a dynamic team toward a powerful mission through servant leadership.
- Great at communicating and relating to others in crowds and in small circles, especially students and their parents.
- Has a working knowledge of technology and basic computer programs.
- Has strong leadership and creativity skills.
- Displays excellence in planning and organization.
- Has the ability to independently manage time-based on job priorities.
- Displays a willingness to be trained.
- Has a passion to learn and to grow professionally.
- Has a high level of responsibility for their work.
If you are interested in this position, please email a resume including:
- Contact Information
- A Recent Picture
- Your Conversion Testimony and Call to Ministry
- Spiritual Gifts
- Acquired Skills and Talents