Website City Union Mission
Our Vanderberg Youth Center ministers to school age children that are experiencing homelessness. This person will provide leadership in the areas of spiritual, social, academic, and physical growth. Hours: Monday through Thursday until 7pm
- Model Christ-like behavior and ability to lead others into spiritual maturity. Able to share the Gospel with children in an age-appropriate manner.
- Experience working with youth.
- Must have a valid CDL driver’s license (or obtain one within three months) and be insurable as a Mission driver (clear driving record, age 21 or older).
- Basic computer skills, good communication and organizational skills with people and projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College is desired or training/experience with urban youth/children related activities.
For an Application, go to cityunionmission.org
For questions, email HR@cityunionmission.org or call 816-329-1463.