Website City Union Mission
City Union Mission Homeless Shelter is an evangelical Christian ministry committed to sharing the Biblical Gospel and meeting the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of men, women, and children who are poor or homeless. We are looking to hire Christians who are growing in their relationship with Jesus and actively involved in a local evangelical church.
The Family Ministries: Shelter Manager administers the services of City Union Mission to the women and families in the Family Shelter. Ensuring the duties and responsibilities of the manager position are fulfilled on a daily basis.
- Exhibit a level of spiritual maturity to model Christ before clients, with knowledge of the Bible and ability to witness to others.
- Exhibit leadership, good judgment, sensitivity, compassion, and good oral and written communications skills.
- Able to give tough love when necessary. Must be able to handle stressful situations and de-escalate conflict where needed.
- Understanding of life safety, security, and emergency procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.