The New England region is home to a challenging culture with a rich heritage. Travel with professors to explore this unique mission field. We’ll walk where Edwards and Whitefield walked, visit everywhere from Yale to Harvard and coastal Maine to rural Vermont, meet with local pastors and church planters, and even take in a Red Sox game.
What you need to know:
Dates: May 17-24, 2017
Basic – $1,900
Full – $2,300
**Pay only $200 more and receive credit for an additional class.
Deposit: $400 by February 14, 2017 Important: deposit deadline extended to March 1, 2017
If you are an online student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to reserve your spot.
- Leadership Practicum
- Church History II (grad and undergrad)
- Baptist History
- Church History Study Tour (elective)
NOTE: You may only take ONE class due to the length of the trip.
Tour: Harvard, Yale, Princeton (JE archives—see actual “Sinners” sermon), Northampton (Edwards & Brainerd), Plymouth, Malden MA (Judson), Burlington VT (NETS), Portland ME, Boston, Providence (Brown & FBC), Newburyport MA (Whitefield burial), and more
Why should I go?:
- to get a firsthand encounter with NE history
- to see the current gospel work in NE
- to learn more about the distinctive theology that shaped NE
- to see where the American missions movement began
- to grow closer as a group and enjoy fellowship together
For all those interested in attending this trip, please contact Austin Burgard at email@example.com to pay your deposit or to inform him of what class you will be taking.